Why Choose DCCDS?
- Professionally educated and certified staff in Child Development / Early Childhood Education
- Texas Rising Star Certified CCS Provider
- Coded entry door and fingerprint system to ensure child safety
- Breakfast, lunch, and snack served daily
- Convenient hours of operation 6:30am-6pm, Mon-Fri
- Licensed by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services
DCCDS’s curriculum is a comprehensive, research-based program that integrates instruction across developmental domains and early learning disciplines. It supports every aspect of children’s development-physical, social, emotional, cognitive and linguistic. One important focus is the development of language and literacy skills.
The Frog Street Program
- An extensive integration of theme, disciplines, and domains
- Social and Emotional development includes Dr. Becky Bailey’s Conscious Discipline ®
- Differentiated instruction
- Equity of English and Spanish materials and instruction
- Joyful approach to learning