To enroll a child in school, parents must:
- complete an enrollment packet (updated annually)
- provide a current copy of child’s immunizations record (updated as needed)
- statement from a physician or health clinic that the child is healthy and can participate in childcare activities (updated annually)
- provide proof of income (updated annually)
- pay the Non-refundable annual enrollment fee of $75.00 (money order)
Open registration is for those students new to the school and continues if space is available. Classes are always contingent upon reaching a minimum number of enrollees. Re-enrollment procedures must be completed each year for a placement to be maintained.