To protect all children we cannot accept your child if they have the following symptoms. If the following symptoms develop you will be called to pick up your child. Children must be symptom free for 24 hours before returning to school.
- Fever of 100.4
- Rash/Pink spots with watery centers
- Pink, burning, itching eyes
- Complaints of each pain/ear discharge
- Head lice/hair nits (child must be nit and bug free to return to school)
Please make sure the office has current phone numbers, addresses, emails, and emergency contacts.
- We like to play outside. Clothes need to be weather appropriate. Please make sure that your child has a sweater or jacket at school. Texas weather changes often.
- Please make sure your child has a complete extra set of weather appropriate clothes at school (shirt, pants, socks, and underwear).
- Breakfast is served at 8:30 am. If your child will be eating breakfast please have them at school by 8:30. Your child must be at school by 8:50 am.
- DCCDS closes at 6:00 pm. There is a $1 per minute late fee after 6:00 pm.
- Tuition payments are due Mondays by 6:00 pm. Payments received Tuesday are late and will have a $25 fee added.
- No toys or household items need to be at school. Your child may have 1 small pillow, blanket and stuffed animal for nap time.
- No outside food or drink in the building.